Become a Nexo (NEXO) owner in just a few minutes.
Looking to buy Nexo (NEXO) but don’t know where and how to buy it?
I will show you how In this short guide.
Want to jump straight to the answer?
The best exchange to buy crypto and Nexo for most people is Kucoin.
Below, I also listed other crypto exchanges you can use to purchase Nexo (NEXO).
These exchanges include decentralized exchanges in case Nexo (NEXO) is not yet listed on popular exchanges.
Decentralized exchanges require you to use certain wallets such as MetaMask or Trust Wallet. So make sure you set up a wallet before attempting to buy Nexo (NEXO) on Uniswap or Pancakeswap.
We found 3 trusted online cryptocurrency exchanges that allow you to buy (NEXO).
In this guide, I will walk you through the step by step process to buy Nexo on different exchanges.
Let’s get started!
How and Where can I buy Nexo (NEXO)?
How to buy Nexo (NEXO) on Kucoin
Buying Nexo (NEXO) coin is safer and easier. Start buying Nexo (NEXO) in a few simple steps:
Kucoin is the best place to buy, sell, trande, and hold (NEXO) easily.
Signing up for a Kucoin account will allow you to buy, sell, and hold Nexo.
1. Sign Up on Kucoin.
2. Complete KYC Verification.
3. Click on “Buy Crypto” from the main menu.
4. Select “Fast Trade” so you can buy Teether USDT stablecoin with a credit card.
5. Select “USDT” and fill in the amount of USD you want to pay.
You can also pay in other fiat currencies including AUD, EUR, and GBP.
6. Pay with your preferred payment method.
7. From the main menu, click Trade > Spot Trading.
8. Search for and select the “NEXO/USDT” pair.
9. Enter your trading password (Trading password is different from account password).
10. Select “Market” and enter an amount of USDT to spend on NEXO.
11. Finally, click “Buy NEXO”.
How to buy Nexo (NEXO) on MEXC
Let us outline how to purchase Nexo (NEXO) on MEXC, the process couldn’t be any easier.
1. Register an account & complete the primary KYC process.
2. Buy Tether USDT stablecoin with a credit card from the Buy Crypto tab in the main menu.
3. Navigate to the Trade tab and then select Spot.
4. In the search bar, type in “NEXO” and select it.
5. Choose the “Market” order type, then select the percentage of your USDT that you want to invest.
6. Click “Buy NEXO”.
How to buy Nexo (NEXO) on Gate.io
1. Go to Gate and sign up for an account.
2. Verify your account with your identity card.
3. Buy USDT stable coin with your credit card.
4. Now, click on “Trade” and select Spot Trading > Standard.
5. Type in “(NEXO)” into the search bar and click on NEXO_USDT.
6. Enter the amount you want to buy, and click on Buy NEXO_USDT.
7. Confirm your buy order.
8. Enter your fund password – the fund password is different from your account password.
How to buy Nexo (NEXO) on a decentralized exchange (Uniswap & PancakeSwap)
To use a decentralized exchange like Pancakeswap, you need to set up a wallet. If you use a computer, I recommend Metamask. If you are using your phone, then you need to download the Trust Wallet app.
How to create a Metamask wallet:
1. Visit https://metamask.io/
2. Click on “Download”
3. Click “Install MetaMask for Chrome”
4. Click “Add to Chrome”
5. Click “Get started”
6. Click “Create a wallet”
7. Agree to the terms
8. Create a password for your wallet
9. Write your secret recovery phrase down on paper and store it somewhere safe
10. Confirm your secret recovery phrase
11. Connect MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain
Now that your wallet is ready, here is how to buy (NEXO) on Pancakeswap or Uniswap.
Make sure you use the correct contract address for Nexo. You can get the contract address from the official website of Nexo (NEXO) or from CoinMarketCap.
- Visit Pancakeswap or Uniswap, or any other decentralized exchange
- Connect your wallet
- Switch your network to the correct network
- Type the token name you want to buy or paste its contract address
- Enter an amount & swap
And there you have it! A simple step by step guide to get (NEXO).
How to Buy Nexo (NEXO) Summary:
- Choose a crypto exchange that supports (NEXO).
- Sign up to Kucoin or MEXC or Gate and verify your account with your ID card.
- Buy a stable coin such as USDT (Tether) with your credit or debit card.
- Buy Nexo (NEXO) Coin with USDT.
That’s the basics of how to buy Nexo!
Nexo (NEXO) Wallets
Wallets that support Nexo include:
- Trust Wallet
Frequently Asked Questions about (NEXO)
Where Can I store my Nexo (NEXO) Coin?
After buying Nexo, you can decide to hold it on your Kucoin account or you can store it on a supported crypto wallet such as Trust Wallet or MetaMask.
If you plan to hold into your Nexo (NEXO) for long term, you might want to transfer it into a self custody wallet.
What is the easiest way to store your (NEXO)?
Holding on your exchange account.
Many beginner crypto investors lose their assets when they try to transfer it to other wallets. For example, sending assets the the wrong wallet address or selecting the wrong network.
For these reasons, we recommend keeping your Nexo on your exchange wallet.
Exchange wallets such as Kucoin wallet and MEXC wallet are flexible multicoin wallets, this makes it easier and simpler to store your digital currency.
Just by signing up for a Kucoin or MEXC account, you’ll automatically be given your own unique wallet where you can hold your (NEXO) for free.
Another option is using a cold storage wallet. A cold storage wallet (offline wallet) is suitable for big investments and for long term investments.
Why Do People Buy Nexo (NEXO) & Other Altcoins?
There are many reasons why people invest in Nexo coin.
For example, investors buy Nexo to make it a part of a short or long-term trading strategy.
People also purchase cryptocurrencies to support a good cause, use it as a store of value, or perhaps even invest in the crypto coin with the hopes of its price rising in some time.
Can I buy (NEXO) with debit and credit card?
There are many ways to buy Nexo (NEXO).
You can use your debit and credit card to buy crypto on centralized exchanges such as Kucoin, MEXC Global, and Gate.
You can also use other payment methods such as bank transfer or P2P Fiat Trading.
However, decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap and Pancakeswap, do not accept credit cards or fiat money.
That is why you need to first use a bitcoin exchange to buy a stable coin such as USDT, BUSD, or USDC.
Once you bought a stable coin, you can then transfer it to a wallet and exchange it for any altcoin such as (NEXO) on decentralized exchanges. Keep in mind that you will pay higher fees if you decide to trand on dexs vs cexs.
Is (NEXO) a good investment?
It’s impossible to know for sure.
Before deciding whether Nexo is a good investment:
- Always do your own research (DYOR).
- Make sure to diversify your crypto portfolio across blockchains and use cases.
- Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
About the crypto exchanges we recommend.
Why Kucoin & MEXC are the best way to buy Nexo?
Crypto exchange Kucoin, Gate.io and MEXC Global accept worldwide customers and it’s easier and faster to verify your account.
According to coinmarketcap, Gate.io, MEXC, and Kucoin are the top crypto exchanges by the number of listed projects in addition to the daily trading volume.
This makes these three exchanges suitable for altcoin traders.
If you are looking to invest in less popular coins and token, then Kucoin is a decent option.
This exchange currently offers 767 coins and 1390 markets. Kucoin allows you to fund your account with fiat money. Namely, USD and EUR.
In addition to popular coins, you can buy and sell less known tokens such as Shibnobi, Verasity (VRA), and JasmyCoin (JASMY).
Gate.io supports up to 1552 coins/tokens and 2576 crypto markets, so you can easily find a crypto pair to trade for Nexo. Gate is one of the largest crypto exchanges right now, and it’s gained popularity owing to features they have released over the years.
For example, you can trade in cryptocurrency markets, margin trade with 10x leverage, margin lend or borrow funds, invest in perpetual swap contracts and much more.
So it’s the perfect cryptocurrency exchange for crypto traders looking to trade all kinds of coins and tokens such as Nexo (NEXO), Shiba Inu (SHIB), and Cosmos (ATOM).
MEXC Global offers a wide variety of over 1494 cryptocurrencies and 1698 markets. You can easily buy and sell crypto on MEXC because they feature an interface that’s clean and straightforward.
In addition, MEXC is by far the best exchange for leveraged tokens (ETFs) and lesser-known cryptos.
In short, MEXC is a solid exchange for beginner and professional investors alike.
(NEXO) Coin Price Today
Did you find how and where to purchase Nexo guide helpful? If so, share it with a friend.